By Shalini M
HDPE pipes in India have numerous uses because of its versatility and flexibility. They are used in almost all consumer and industrial applications. Other features of these pipes worth noting are durability, anti-corrosive, malleability, recyclability, anti-mite, and anti-insects. Because, of these reasons, these pipe suppliers are in great demand in the current market.
Consumer and industrial applications
Reasons for HDPE pipes in India being suitable for a wide range of applications.
• It is resistant to insects, rots, and chemicals
• No leakage happens, whether in soil or water
• It is stronger as compared to stranger polyethylene
• It is effective against moisture
• It does not emit harmful substances
• Sewage system
• Water piping
• Sprinkler system
• Drip irrigation system
• Underground water piping
• Construction and building pipes
• Drainage piping system
• Water, gas, and other fluid transportation
Different ways in which HDPE pipe suppliers will help you
Buying HDPE pipes in India involves providing add-on services, quality check, and quality control by the pipe supplier. Below are some of the ways in which the supplier will assist you.
• Your supplier will line up your pipe with an existing liner pipeline. When you perform the extrusion, the heater is shut down due to excessive heat. The supplier, in this case, with the help of cooling fans lines up the old pipes with HDPE liner, maintaining the desired temperature.
• The suppliers take the requirements of the user to manufacture the polyethylene pipe liners according to their specifications. The pipes range in terms of diameter. Hence, you get personalized manufactured products.
• The pipe suppliers conduct fusion when new pipes are to be installed or existing pipes need to be changed. The fusion process makes sure that your pipes are not damaged due to weather conditions.
• It is the duty of the supplier to perform a proper inspection after and before the installation of the pipes. Timely maintenance and rehabilitation is also the work of suppliers of HDPE pipes in India.
Quality check and control provided by HDPE pipe suppliers
Proper quality check and control is one of the vital services provided by the HDPE pipe suppliers. Following are the services related to quality performed by the suppliers.
• The suppliers have to carry out the pipe quality check and assurance before deploying it to the consumer.
• The proper product inspection is to be carried out in the production area.
• The supplier should check the construction, appearance, and functions of the pipes properly.
• If you face any issues, you should supply all the information regarding the product to the supplier.
• You can also ask for in production photographs of the products as well as ask for samples.
• After the issue is sorted, ask for Corrective Action Report (CAR) to check for the long-term and short-term policies implemented by the supplier to solve the issue.
• Before accepting the order, one should ask for a practical inspection of the products from the supplier.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shalini_M/2609777